If you have children under 19 years old and still in full time education, they may be entitled to a free school meal if you receive either:
- Employment and Support Allowance (income-related)
- Income Support
- Jobseeker’s Allowance (income-based)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-one paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
You will not be entitled to Free School Meals if you receive any element of Working Tax Credit or if your annual household income (as assessed by HMRC) is greater than £ 16,190.
Proof of your benefit will not need to be provided at this stage, however, you will be informed if any proof of benefit is required at a later date.
If you think your family may be eligible , please collect an application form from the school office and return to us for processing. If you have any other questions regarding pupil premium funding, please email KHaythorpe@waldersladegirls.org.uk.
Mrs K Haythorpe
Director of Disadvantaged Student Funding